top of page

Health and safe

We are always going to ask you to have travel and accident insurance for abroad, many of the private companies cover you up to 3 months abroad, so that may be worth it, otherwise, you can obtain information on insurance for abroad designed in volunteering to the children of solidarity insured.                   

bottom of page