10 Rules for Success by Arianna Huffington
Leadership Women : Arianna Huffington's Top 10 Rules For Success (@ariannahuff)
She's a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and occasional actress. She's the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post. As of 2014, she is listed as the 52nd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes. She's Arianna Huffington and here are her Top 10 Rules for Success.
1. Embrace failure. Failure, failure and learn.
2. Bring joy to your life .She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 16, and studied economics at Cambridge.
3. Do the right thing .She was the first foreign, and third female President of the Cambridge Union.
4. Unplug, and recharge. She began writing books in the 1970s.
5. Dare to live your life. She joined Bob Langley as the co-host of BBC1's late night talk show Saturday Night At The Mill.
6. Practice death daily .Prior to The Huffington Post, she hosted a website called AriannaOnline.com.
7. Don't hold grudges. In 2003, she ran as an independent candidate for Governor in the California recall election.
8. Prioritize sleep In 2011, AOL acquired The Huffington Post for $315 million.
9. Nurture your creativity In 2012, Huffington became a LinkedIn Influencer.
10. Redefine success She has also moved up to number 42 in The Guardian's Top 100 in Media List.
✲ Who is this #remarkable woman ?
Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington (July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman. She is a co-founder of The Huffington Post, the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, and the author of fifteen books. She has been named toTime Magazine's list of the world’s 100 most influential people and theForbes Most Powerful Women list. Originally from Greece, she moved to England when she was 16 and graduated fromGirton College, Cambridge, where she earned a B.A. in economics. At 21, she became president of the university’s debating society,The Cambridge Union.
In 1973, Arianna (as Stasinopoúlou) wrote a book titledThe Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general andGermaine Greer's 1970The Female Eunuch in particular. In the book she wrote, "Women's Lib claims that the achievement of total liberation would transform the lives of all women for the better; the truth is that it would transform only the lives of women with strong lesbian tendencies.
She is also a One Young World Counsellor, speaking to delegates at summits in Johannesburg, South Africa, in 2013 and Dublin, Ireland, in 2014. She spoke about her "third metric" for success and the value of youth leadership.
On May 22, 2016, she gave the commencement address and received an honorary degree from Colby College in Waterville, Maine. Also in 2016, she was named to Oprah Winfrey's SuperSoul100 list of visionaries and influential leaders.
Have a look this interesting video talking about Leadership
Source by Wikipedia, .evancarmichael.com, Arianna Huffington, Linkedin , and Forbes India.
Pic © Media entrepreneur Arianna Huffington Image: Mexy Xavier
#coachabilityfoundation #coachability #transformativeleadershipthoughcreativity #empoweringentrepreneurwomen #inspirationalwomen #inspirationalwomen #entrepreneurwomen #empoweringwomen #enterprising #enterprising #remarkable #womensupportwomen #intrapreneurship #empoweringentrepreneur #entrepreneurmindset #feminism #inspirationalquote #quote #quotes #quoted #inspirationalquotes #inspirationalquotestoliveby #inspirationalquoteoftheday #infuential #influencer #ceowoman #womanceo #ceowomen #ariannahuffington #sucess #sucesswoman #sucesswomen